[StBernard] Council Extends Deadline to March 31

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 16:35:40 EST 2005

I also agree with Terry. I lived in Lexington Place. I had 2 feet of water
upstairs in my house. I don't know how to begin to make a decision. I still

have a house sitting on my front lawn. I can barely get in and out of my
house. There are no answers coming from the government about levee
protection or where to start in any of this mess. How can people make an
intellegent decision? How can we put what little insurance money we have,
if any, into such a risky thing with so many unknowns. I also am very
homesick and would love to turn back the clock and go back to my old home
and my old life, but it doesn't exist anymore. Everyone, and I mean
everyone, that I have taked to from St. Bernard feels the same way as I do.

I say to our government, you are our elected leaders. Lead us!! Help us!!

ls