[StBernard] I guess they think we'll forget

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 16:49:12 EST 2005

Even I, having gotten lost in the pinball machine of what we call government
assistance, giving up on them and doing and paying for everthing myself,
have been reminded by a friend in Chicago: Why should you even be putting a
dime out of pocket? This is the government's error in judgement; I forgot,
in the midst of mitigating and grief: We were not in a flood zone, so when
are they going to admit fault and when and what are they going to do about
it? Should I hire a private attorney? Mudpie