[StBernard] frustrations running high

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 29 16:53:22 EST 2005

Craig,
I think that everyone's (officials and residents) frustrations are running
high. Residents are
losing patience with elected officials who are losing patience with
congressional committees
and federal government officials.
What we as residents need to realize is that we can't ALL be made
whole.....we will not ALL be pleased with future decisions from our
officials. One solution will not remedy every single resident's issues.
It's very unlikely that 100% of the people will be 100% satisfied.

But I feel it's time that someone step up to the plate......and say "hey
look, this is what is happening, some of you may like it, some of you may
not, but THIS IS THE WAY IT IS GOING TO BE"
I think everyone is looking for leadership that they can trust, because we
are talking about
REBUILDING OUR LIVES. There's a lot at stake, emotionally and financially.
And our citizens
are now standing up questioning motives and decisions, we are asking for
each official to be accountable TO US. It seems to me there is a lack of
trust with anything that has to do with government, because we have already
BEEN LIED TO about our levee protection system.

Craig, I think that you are doing a great job. And I thank you from the
bottom of my heart for all that you are doing for the Parish and it's
residents.

Tracie Brown
T.A. Dowd Brokerage, LLC
PH: 504-733-5047