[StBernard] signs in the parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 30 00:12:00 EST 2005

Westley,

I believe your thinking starts us on the right track to address the signage
issue. There are similar regulations existing in the surrounding parishes.
Perhaps Craig Taffaro can look into this - as if he doesn't have enough on
his plate already - and come back to us with some suggestions. - - Craig,
sorry to pick on you, but that's what you get for being the only council
member who frequents this website's correspondence - -

John Scurich