[StBernard] Nunez is Back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 30 10:30:50 EST 2005

I am in Pearl River and cannot wait for Jubilee to open here. We are so
lucky for Mr. Fecke to be bringing his business here. I have been missing
Jubilee and longing to find a store like it. It will be like a little bit of

home. I am homesick and this will help a lot. Please post your new location
when you know it. I would hope that no one will blame you for making this
move. There are no people and no answers in St. Bernard right now. You need
to make a living and take care of your family. Thank you for your dedication

to St. Bernard but also thank you for coming here to Pearl River. There are
a lot of us here looking forward to seeing you shopping with you all.

ls