[StBernard] Nunez is Back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 30 10:32:59 EST 2005

Mr. Fecke,

I didn't know you personally, but read many articles about the wonderful
things you did for the people of the parish & knew many kids who enjoyed
working for you. I also enjoyed shopping at your store & will miss it &
other locally owned stores whose owners became friends. I hope no one
considers you or anyone else to be a traitor for deciding not to return to
the parish. I have more people asking me why would I want to return to the
parish, than those who want to know why I don't want to. In fact, I don't
think anyone has asked my why I don't want to because they don't want to,
either. Good Luck in your new endeavor.

Syl