[StBernard] Mitigation ????'s

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 30 10:47:26 EST 2005

Carol,

Who are your two reliable sources and are they in a decision making
position. You ask for a direct answer- here it is. If you wish to rebuild
then rebuild, if you wish to repair then repair, if you wish to demolish
then demolish. If you try to take in all the variables that may come into
play at levels much higher than local govt then you may be waiting a long
time.

Craig