[StBernard] question for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 30 13:54:09 EST 2005

Lezlie,

If you have signed a right of entry for debris removal form that should
start the process. I will turn it over and ask for some assistance in the
shed being removed- there may be some difficutly with the contractor if the
shed is in a position that would make it hard to remove without damaging
your property more. Send me your phone number after you have signed the
right of entry form and I'll see if I can get them to speak with you
directly.

Thanks,
Craig