[StBernard] NOTE OF THANKS

wannis at da-parish.com wannis at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 31 00:53:59 EST 2005

Craig & Westley,

Not many of the emails you get are positive, so I felt one was in
order. I just wanted to say thanks to the Water Department. My water
meter was broken (I assume from the trucks removing our debris) &
leaking water all over the street and making a muddy mess. I called
the Water Department to report it & within a few days (less than a
week) a new meter was installed & the leak repaired. Quick response
should be recognized as well as slow response. Thanks again to the
water department.

Sylvia Keller