[StBernard] Murphy Oil Information Removed From sbpg.net

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 31 23:21:39 EST 2005

Jerry,

Those that know me know I have no love at all for Sidney Torres and I think
most of the parish feels the same way. Think about it, every political race
Sidney Torres III has entered or he pushed heavily for a candidate, they
came out on the losing end. I've even heard the best way to set him off is
to bring up either the DA's race or the Sheriff's race from the late 70's.

What a shame that one of the things I did lose in the flood was my Torres
for Sheriff baseball cap.

Everyone that follows politics knows that the biggest race in St. Bernard
Parish will be the one for Clerk of Court once Mrs. Lena retires. That will
truly mark the end of the Torres dynasty in St. Bernard Parish.

Westley