[StBernard] Inspectors Needed

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 2 16:18:28 EST 2006

To all,
A while ago I wrote about a need we have in the area for individuals to
complete inspections in St. Bernard Parish. There still is a need for
inspectors to work (as independent subcontractors) in St. Bernard,
Plaquemines Parishes (and other areas of the state for those that have not
returned home).
As previously mentioned the inspections are very basic in nature, no prior
experience is needed. All that is required is either a laptop or Pocket PC
and a digital camera to go along with a basic knowledge of computers.
If anyone would like some additional information please do not hesitate to
contact me at the number below.
In addition, I would appreciate anyone that could direct me to a local
organization(s) that is trying to assist local residents who have lost their
jobs with finding new employment. I am aware of www.evacjobs.com
Currently a majority of the inspections are being completed by inspectors
from out of state, we would like to return them to local inspectors as was
the case prior to the Hurricanes.
Finally, last month I was able to spend a couple of days in New Orleans and
Chalmette. As an "outsider" (Cleveland OH) I can attest that all the news
reports do not to justice to all that you have been through. It has
definitely given me a different (better) understanding of what I read on
this forum.
Thank you for your time

Michael Halpern
Manager, VM Special Projects
Safeguard Properties Inc.
1-800-852-8306 ext 1392
michael.halpern at safeguardproperties.com
www.safeguardproperties.com <http://www.safeguardproperties.com/>
"Customer Service = Resolution"
Celebrating 15 Years of Safeguarding Our Clients' Interests.

<https://www.safeguardproperties.com/dc/index.php?id=252>