[StBernard] Jubilee thank you

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 2 16:19:16 EST 2006

Tony,

Thank you, and it would be great to see you on a regular basis. We take for
granted the friendships we have built along the way, and it is not until you
lose the ability to see and speak to your friends, do you realize their
importance to you, and how much you truly miss them. One of the most
devastating and lasting effects from Hurricane Katrina will be the loss of
friends, since people are scattered all over the country, and you may never
see some of those close friends ever again! Thanks for the support.

May God bless you and your entire family,
Steve Fecke