[StBernard] Signs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 2 22:17:40 EST 2006

I know a few business owners are upset that signs are being removed from
neutral grounds.

At the moment the best I can offer you is to remember that even though you
may not be in St. Bernard right now, you are still registered to vote in St.
Bernard. Call your Councilman or Councilwoman and let them know your
feelings about the signs. If you happen to go to the parish, stop by the
Government Complex and knock on the door to their trailer and tell them
face-to-face.

If you care enough about it, these simple actions won't be any trouble at
all.

Here is a list of phone numbers from the parish web site:

Parish President Henry "Junior" Rodriguez temporarily unavailable
Councilman at Large Joseph S. DiFatta, Jr. (850) 375-7559
Councilman at Large Lynn B. Dean unavailable
Councilman Mark Madary District A (504) 259-4946
Councilwoman Judy Darby Hoffmeister District B (678) 255-3414
Councilman Kenneth "Kenny" Henderson District C (504) 417-3752
Councilman Craig P. Taffaro, Jr. District D (504) 401-3654
Councilman Tony Ricky Melerine District E (504) 417-3756

Westley