[StBernard] Oil Test Results

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 3 22:15:11 EST 2006

Amanda,

Could you please email me with the info on who you used privately
for the
oil spill testing. I lived on Mumphrey, five houses outside of the
oil
spill line, past Genie, and two streets over from where it extended
to the
40 arpent canal. I do believe we had oil and was interested in
getting it
tested ourselves.

Thanks,

Lori LeBouef
cell - (504) 874-3520 or email lebouef234 at aol.com.

Lori,
I will forward this email to my husband, David Ackermann, PE. The
environmental group is sharing a building with us in Lafayette while we are
still keeping our business in Metairie open. You should hear from someone
in a day or so. As this is still so near the holiday... I am unsure of
schedules...
Thank you,
Amanda