[StBernard] Renovation Debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 4 11:52:41 EST 2006

Deborah,

Good points, but the debris removal process will include storm related,
including repairs/renovation, likely through June 30. If it goes longer,
which is likely, the debris will be picked up as well. As long as it gets
to the curb, it will be picked up.

There will be a heads up before the debris removal process will change.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig