[StBernard] Soil Removed

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 4 20:31:44 EST 2006

Kriste,

I am not sure what that activity was about. It sounds more like a Murphy
related activity rather than the parish debris removal activity. Try
calling the home office of Murphy Oil (Murphyoilusa.com) and ask for an
explanation. If you can't get any response, let me know. When you speak to
them, let them know that the issue of the sample request.

Let me know.

Craig