[StBernard] New Knights of Nemesis Wants to Parade Feb. 19

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 7 16:29:36 EST 2006

The Board of the Knights of Nemesis has decided to refund members their dues
if they elect not to ride. We are sorry we cannot refund the full dues
since the club did bear expenses such as insurance, supplies, meeting
expenses and most important costumes that were lost in the flood. $50 per
member is the cost for these items. Thus, if a member paid $225, they will
be refunded $175. Please call me at 504-279-8544, M-F, 8am-5pm, if you
would like to received the refund.

Robby Showalter
Treasurer
Knights of Nemesis Social Club and Parade