[StBernard] Trailer clean out

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 8 17:08:33 EST 2006

Sue,

If this is a FEMA trailer, it is not your responsibility to find the
clean
out. Send me your address and info and who told you that you had to
do it,
please.

Craig Taffaro

Craig,
It is a Fema trailer but I am trying to get it set up in MS, because
my Granddaughter is going to school here. I cannot make a decision on coming
back to the parish until more information is given out. I cannot even find
out what my assessment on my house was and I am still waiting for the
insurance. Thanks for offering to help but I do not think your arm will
stretch this far. But if you can find my house assessment my address is 2512
Livaccari
Thanks Sue