[StBernard] Baker Plan Petition - Beta

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 9 00:59:41 EST 2006

After ramming my head through the wall for several hours, I think I finally
have everything in place to start collecting signatures in support of the
Baker Plan.

However, like any good programmer, I do need to get things checked out
before I go too big. If anyone would like to help test the site, check for
operational errors, copy errors, etc., please visit the page and give it a
whirl.

By doing this, you are also agreeing to possibly having to sign the petition
more than once in case your name doesn't get saved or gets deleted by
accident.

Also note, that there are place holders for some graphics but I haven't
created them yet, so right now they are just big holes.

The URL to visit is:
<"http://www.da-parish.com/BakerPlan">

Thanks,
Westley