[StBernard] More of this to come?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 9 18:01:03 EST 2006

That is calling the kettle black! Happy to finally hear from FEMA
after 4
months that they will continue housing assistance here in
Mississippi, as
they have not brought our trailer, but put 3 on our neighbors
property, who
are not disabled, don't work and have 3 children and their
girlfriends
shacking up on welfare; also our friend who is slated for demolition
hangs
out at his trailer and drinks beer; this government is as
dysfunctional as
any disabled family I've ever seen. Keep smiling! Mudkins

I can relate to the neighboring property with beer parties in front of
trailers by houses not their own (these are NOT our old neighbors but
someone using the abandoned property).
I can also relate to the weird assignments of benefits.
There is a person in a longterm care facility, completely paid by Medicaid,
prior to entering he rented an apartment, and he received a 10,000 dollar
grant from Fema.
Figure that. I am still struggling month to month to get at least some help
with the rent. I just dont understand all this, but we keep on, continuing
on this emotional roller coaster through a weird world.

Gaby