[StBernard] Replacement Yearbooks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 10 22:00:59 EST 2006

Pam or Westley,
Do you know who printed St. Mark's yearbooks? I spoke with the Missy listed
below and she advised that she did not print our yearbooks, so she couldn't
help. She did say that she did print all other yearbooks for the parish if
anyone else is interested.

Thanks for the help.

Denise Cambre

Nancy,
Reordering yearbooks for almost any school (I reordered for Mount
Carmel and
Holy Cross) can be done through Jostens, the very helpful woman's
name is
Missy. The number is (504)465-0286. When the company gets an order
for 25
or more copies of the same issue, they will print(photocopy) and
distribute.
Should receive by the summer of 06' or so. So if you need back
copies of
yearbooks, call so we can get this process started!

Pam