[StBernard] Replacement Yearbooks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 11 08:32:09 EST 2006

Dont know who printed St Marks, but Taylor Publishing printed Lynn Oaks and
they told me they do NOT keep the materials and can not reprint. I seem to
remember that the material was put on a disk, but I may be wrong about that.
Maybe you can find the teacher or group who coordinated the yearbook to give
you an idea of the company. I found Taylor on the web by googling.

Do you know who printed St. Mark's yearbooks? I spoke with the
Missy listed
below and she advised that she did not print our yearbooks, so she
couldn't
help. She did say that she did print all other yearbooks for the
parish if
anyone else is interested.

Gaby