[StBernard] Atmos response with phone number

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 11 19:49:59 EST 2006

Gas service.

The permit process is basically to have a licensed tradesman (electrician,
plumber, etc) certify that they installed, repaired or examined whatever and
that it meets all current codes for safe operation and use. Normally, when
the tradesman submits the permit, the parish will send an inspector to
double-check that the work meets the codes. Once the inspector signs off on
it, the utility is given the ok turn on service. So you end up with the
parish giving "permission" to the utility to supply service at that
location.

Westley