[StBernard] Replacement Yearbooks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 11 19:55:57 EST 2006

westley, denise or pam,

please let me know when either of you find out as i want to replace robert's
yearbooks and photos that i am missing. also, what about the kindergarten
certs, awards and stuff like that?? will that be able to be reproduced??
let me know......and again, thanks so much!!!! my e-mail is
nancmmi at bellsouth.net.

nancy sinopoli