[StBernard] Looting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 13 19:11:31 EST 2006

Gaby, report it? If you walk inside and find someone inside, you're going
to talk "sense" with this animal?

What proof does the homeowner have that the intruder will not turn on you,
knife, shoot, or rape in this case? You can't and when the police are not
there and you're in the home running out, what's going to guarantee that you
won't get shot in the back by this creature of Science (God doesn't make
inperfections, as man makes himself such)?

When we're deprived of our liberties, lawfulness and protection; when we're
faced with danger, no matter if it's a 2-ft. midget in a wheelchair inside,
and even if it's the police lotting inside, your life if foremost and have
the authority to keep it from violation. (take it from me, as I was a victim
once who was jumped and stabbed by 3 men and robbed).

I would arm myself looking through my home each time. If I should see you or
anyone rifling though my home and not being guaranteed the outcome would be
in my favor, I'd shoot for the knees, unless I see the weapon. Then I'd go
higher with my aim. It's not lawlessness meeting lawlessness. In your
domicile, you're the sheriff in his absence.

I'll go to prison claiming my life was more precious than a rat.

Jer.