[StBernard] St. Bernard Can't Pay to Start Rebuilding

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 13 21:04:08 EST 2006

Syl, I wrote to Oprah two or three weeks ago. My e-mail has gone unanswered
to this point. She's probably never seen it, nor the message made it though
the light of day due to "filtering" by aides, producers and those trying to
protect Oprah from the truth.

Whether's she's asked to do this and only submit to her "sensationalism"
regarding WHO she thinks would help "her cause" (whatever you wish to fill
in the blanks here about which part of the populace in New Orleans she's
supporting over others), is anyone's guess. I've brought this up proporting
the dangers of "One-sided" support to advance favoritism with her money.
We've seen where her donated money was aimed, and we're all certain that it
wasn't in support of tens of thousands of pitifully, devastated St. Bernard
Citizens in their time of need. God save our parish and country.

-==jer==-