[StBernard] Rodent problem

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 13 22:32:04 EST 2006

Perhaps you'd like to hear how the infamous "Black Death/Bubonic Plague" of
Europe got started. Rodents and fleas, do your duty: infected tens of
millions with pestilance and misery.
http://www.themiddleages.net/plague.html

Yes, the dogs and cats are fed, (and the rodents, roaches and pests to keep
alive the Bubonic Dream of 2006.).. Just how huge do we wish to grow these
nuisances? As it is, aren't they getting their share of toxicity with what
they are masticating (and where are their droppings as well?)..such nasty
things to consider...

Yes, control the rats and pestilence, improve the areas for inhabitation.

Jer