[StBernard] H & R Block Will be back

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 14 10:38:36 EST 2006

The office is going to be opened in Arabi real soon. They are working on it
now. I don't know the days of the week it will be opened as I will be only
able to work Sat. and Sun. but I do know it will be opened on those days. I
am not sure maybe the first week end in Feb. Just pass by or call another
office. They will let you know. I have been back since the first of the
year.
I will keep you updated as soon as I know more.. I don't have a computer
in my Fema penthouse but I will try to keep you informed.

Liz Scallan