[StBernard] The Storms Impact - Point of View by Ron Chapman

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 15 21:05:12 EST 2006

> I agree...with you...however I did not know about the cane! You are

correct...he is a funy guy...however he does represent St. Bernard...and we
have enough negativism about our people...
This is a slow process...however...when no one shows up to represent our
parish when the President comes to New Orleans..it is a sad state of
affairs....Pres. Bush only saw the Garden District...I guess there is no
wonder why he thinks N.O.looks great...he is seeing the best...why isn't our
own president continually informed of the outer lying areas...which are by
no means improving...people would like to have answers...so that they can
move on...
CHingle