[StBernard] Questions for Craig, also

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 16 19:58:09 EST 2006

Dear Craig,

I am returning home, but I have 2 other homes in my driveway. I would
like to know when the demolition of these homes will take place, so that I
can begin my process of rebuilding? I live at 4528 E. St. Bernard Hwy in
Meraux. The two houses in question are 4524 E. St. Bernard Hwy & 1913
Ingargolia Lane. They are blocking my driveway and I can't get to my back
yard for trucks to get in with supplies. There is also a car underneath one
of the houses.

I would appreciate any information you can give us on the status of
these houses. The sooner the better.

Thanks,
Rodney & Cristy Ourso