[StBernard] St. Bernard Info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 16 21:01:24 EST 2006

Drs. Cuccinato, Occhipinti & Lifsey are working out of their Metairie
location - next to Lakeside office. (I'm sure I spelled at least 2 of three
incorrect, but it's the same office they had in Metairie as before the
storm.)

Westley:

Thank you so very much for all the info you have passed on to all
St.
Bernardians.
You have given so much of your time and effort in this endeavor and
it is so
appreciated; you are in our prayers and thoughts daily. God will
bless
you.

Can you find out any info on:

Dr. Cuccinato (Ears, Nose & Throat) (was in N.O. East Office on Read
Rd)
Has his office re-opened at another location?

Drs. Mui & Le - was on Judge Perez Drive.

Thank you again for all your undying efforts.

Pat Hastings