[StBernard] Kathy Bayham to Head Distribution Center

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 16 22:03:27 EST 2006

I am coming down from Chippewa Falls, WI the first week of March and want to
know about the needs of the Parish. I would like to take up a collection
from the community here. Not making any big promises for I know many have
donated much already. As for specific needs, I am particularly interested
in the needs of the children, but definitely not only limited to them. My
family is also interested in donating some time and effort while we are in
the Parish. Is there someone I could contact who would know more
specifically what the parish and the residents are in need of at this time?

Thanks,
Michelle