[StBernard] Kathy Bayham to Head Distribution Center

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 18:56:09 EST 2006

Manpower(to help demolish and rebuild); my husband is killing himself doing
it all himself and I know there's lots of elderly and single women that
can't do what is needed by themselves. I don't know what happened to Habitat
for Humanity; never heard anything more from them and it would be the
greatest gift if there was somewhere to sign up to request 1 or 2 volunteers
for a day or 2 to help our citizens rebuild. Thanks for your concern. Mudpie