[StBernard] Elementary & Secondary School Financial Aid

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 19:01:09 EST 2006

Mrskrw1,

If you paid any tuition to St. Mary's School, then you may be able to get a
refund from them. It is best to call them directly to be sure they are
aware of the program.

What I'm not sure about is if it will cover Pre-K tuition since Pre-K is not
a required grade.

This is a one time deal, for this school year only and no assistance for
next is expected.

Westley