[StBernard] tax help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 17 19:05:28 EST 2006

Speaking for the profession, all CPAs are good CPAs. Every tax
professional in the parish that carries a CPA designation or EA (enrolled
agent) designation from the parish is listed in the returning business
section of the parish web site. Trust me when I tell you that they have
all been reading and studying the laws that apply to our crises. I
recommend them all.

Dan Johnson, CPA
dansjohnson at danjohnsoncpa.com