[StBernard] chocolate and vanilla

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 14:58:39 EST 2006

Gaby, There are too many on both sides of the racial divide that
can't let
go. It would be nice if we could appreciate all our different
cultures
without the ugliness of some believing they are above others, or
believing
they should be exclusiv>>

Michelle, thanks for that post. BTW, we want to go see the movie to find our
friend Mike who was an 'extra' in the movie.

I guess each country has their problems with racism, in US it is just so big
because it is ahuge country and the stories are rather recent and quite
public.

Gaby