[StBernard] The Storms Impact - Point of View by Ron Chapman

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 18:03:40 EST 2006

I'll probably get some flack for defending Junior, but I have to - and not
just because I used to work for him. This act is nothing new for Junior -
he's publicly talked - and joked - about it for years. But all the times
I've ever known him to do that it has only been to people he likes. So, in
a strange sort of way, it's kind of a compliment - his way of telling you he
likes you. So if you've never been goosed by Junior, that should tell you
something right there.

It's just Junior being Junior....I think we all knew what we were getting
when we elected him - so what's the use of complaining? And I've never
known him to do it to any visiting dignataries, so he's never embarrassed
the parish. Although he likes to brag about having goosed some important
people, there's been no evidence or "complaints" to back it up.

Still, this is surely a sign that Junior is slowing down, having to use a
cane to goose people. When he used to do it me he just used his fingers.

- John Scurich