[StBernard] Baker Plan in Flux

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 18:05:23 EST 2006

Good point.

Now, what should be a pivotal point in our life is TIME itself.

The longer we're waiting for assistance, the greater chance that whatever
funds we've received, whatever assistance we've graciously accepted--from
whatever source..

..will eventually be depleted.

I've noticed the bucks going down, just to foot living expenses. $200-300 at
a time just to get by. Just like the United Fund "water-level"
indicator--(or whatever it's called <G>).... BUT,..in reverse. We see the
funds going down..down..down...as if it's spinning out of control. Perhaps
the insurance money at some point will put us at a level where it'll not be
enough when added to some miracle grant, or something. Time is not an ally,
but a dagger at the throat of already-much-troubled good people...

Waiting...

Jer.