[StBernard] Baker Plan in Flux

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 18 18:06:45 EST 2006

> For some strange reason this part of my message did not go through:

I for one do not want any more than I had before the storm...that is a
furnished home paid for...whether or not it is in SB...or
elsewhere....note...re-building the old or building new...the cost has gone
through the roof...my husband and I worked very hard ...as so many people
did to pay off our home...many of my friends were just a few short years
away in paying their mortgages off...we are not asking to make a
fortune...however, some people are doing just that...making quite a killing
because of people needing a home...basking in other people's misery....as
they say this is capitalism...so...all I want is what I had pre-Katrina...I
am not asking for a hand out...my property is worth more than
10,000-17,000...I will not give it away....

CHingle