[StBernard] Convenient Memories

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 21 18:42:35 EST 2006

John Richardson,
I think you have one of those convenient memories you accused the
politicians of having.
I'm neither a fan of Hillary nor anyone named Landrieu but they have both
been here. If the Baker Bill fails I blame Bush and the Republicans. I've
always voted Republican because of the abortion issue.
I will vote exclusively Democrat from now on if Bush doesn't step up. Stop
worrying about Nagin and his maniacal statements!!!
Hey, and let's stop the Junior bashing unless we can post anything we want
on this website,and we can't!!! Let's stop being selective on who we choose
to hear and listen to everyone.
Thanks,
David Jochum