[StBernard] not convert to rental

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 21 19:29:25 EST 2006

move to not allow residential homes to be converted to rental
properties during the recovery period>>

I do like that, but wonder why then can someone have a trailer on the
property not their own? That is what happened in our neighborhood. Given, it
is a family member, but one that did NOT live there before, and that person
and his 'friends' had started all that recent trouble with the looting
issues. We wonder how long that will last, that someone can have a trailer
on someone else's property, and the owner does NOT intend to return. So now
they just let live there who the owner themselves does not want in their
household, and we got 'em across the street. Darn.

Gaby