[StBernard] SBA Approval in St. Bernard?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 22 16:25:09 EST 2006

I don't know about all the legal aspects, but I do sympathize with you and
maybe we can help each other. We are not in a flood zone (7 feet sealevel
and house is elevated 2 feet but we still got 5 foot of water, but we will
be putting our house on the market as soon as it is ready (6 months?). If
you would like to keep in touch, you can e-mail me at
msmudpie at centurytel.net