[StBernard] Demolition and Car removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 22 22:25:12 EST 2006

Rena,

Yes to all of your concerns.

Craig

-----Original Message-----

After many toss and turn and sleepless nights, I have signed up to have my
home demolished. The address is 2812 Palmisano Blvd. My question is, will
they also demolish a gazebo and a small storage shed in the back yard? I
would like to request that this be done as well.

Also, in front of my property was a brand new Ford F-150 pick up truck. It
still had the temporary tags in the rear window. It doesn't belong to any
of my neighbors and we have no idea who it might belong to. Someone has
also stolen it's tires. Will the parish pick up this vehicle before my
property is demolished?

Thanks,
Rena Daniel