[StBernard] Request for Information

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 22 22:28:16 EST 2006

"Jer/John, The box you are describing is a transformer. I thought Entergy
was replacing all of those on Corinne Ave. If I remember correctly, an
electrician should be able to connect a temp pole at the transformer.
Regards, Bob Nunez"

**Well, Bob, if that's what it is called, good. I didn't get whether the
unit John was describing was an "underground" (ground surface mounted) or a
panel on the wall. However, I knew it would probably be some sort of
stepdown transformer as it's pulling high-voltages that I always wanted my
children (and myself) to veer from it).

I called Entergy after the 1st Hurricane Cindy to look at mine, which was
exposing the plastic cover over the unit. They claimed that they weren't
responsible for it, so they couldn't fix it. I thought it strange after
trying to think it was their property.

Jer.