[StBernard] St. Bernard Shirts....from St. Bernard Residents for Mardi Gras

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 23 22:30:38 EST 2006

MARDI GRAS IN St. Bernard Parish......

Contact

Susie Showalter from ST. BERNARD Parish

for the FEMA Shirts, also I have ST. Bernard Parish ALWAYS HOME. shirts

the cost is $10.00 for shirts Adult small - XL for any large sizes add
$2.00 for each size larger than XL..and we can mail them to you for $2.50
each send your info to
MySpecialTees at gmail

also have children sizes available after February 5th....sizes
2-4, 6-8, 10-12 these will cost $ 6.00 each.

We have Bumper stickers and Magnets coming in by February 1st.

thanks

susie showalter
oreollover at aol.com
or Myspecialtees at gmail.com