[StBernard] Politicians

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 14:37:34 EST 2006

I never thought of Westley's service as a 'forum for people to speak
their
mind'. It has been a way for people to help each other in their
time of
need - a place to ask questions, ask for help, share recovery ideas,
keep
informed, without being inundated with rumors or pettiness. With
the amount
of emails coming from this site each day, I am grateful that Westley
"culls"
the submissions. If you need a forum to speak your mind, go to the
nola.com
forums.

Linda

I have to say, I agree with Linda. NOLA.com and several other sites have
places where people can air their grievances and they sure seem to. It's
not like Wesley is getting paid for doing this for goodness sake. He's
given the people in St. Bernard some of the most insightful and honest
information that's been out there, with the help of Craig. I'm not even a
St. Bernard girl any more but many of my friends and family were and I've
been able to help them using this forum. Politicians are politicians and
everybody knows that. Get involved in goverment if you want to know more
answers. I'm sure they could use all the help they can get.
Good job, Wesley. Keep up the good work and don't give in to those who
would put you down for keeping this an information forum.

Jeri Hastings -- In Georgia now but a long-time member of St. Bernard's
history.