[StBernard] SBA loans -- why are some getting more than others?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 14:38:57 EST 2006

If that is your payoff amount then that makes sense, but if it is not, such
as in our case, we have to have our loan re-evaluated, in order to pay off
the mortgage; its a double hassle which I won't even go into, all I can tell
you is in the least, we've been reassigned to 3 lawyers and finally was told
she would assign is a loan officer; hello! Its not like we're asking for
public aid, but we are being treated that way. I might as well be living in
Mexico and enjoying margaritas by the ocean.