[StBernard] Baker Plan - Paper Form

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 25 01:13:48 EST 2006

I've placed a PDF file online that you can use to collect signatures from if
you are able to do so.

I have also started the first pushing of signatures on the petition by
faxing 17 pages of signatures to President Bush, Rep. Baker, Rep. Melancon,
WWL radio, the Times-Picayune, Washington Post, New York Times, Daily Comet,
The Advocate, Sen. Richard Shelby, and the Republican National Committee.

According to an interview with Gov. Blanco, the White House will not oppose
the Baker Plan, although they will not support it. This means if we can get
is past Congress, Bush will sign the bill and not veto it.

Thanks,
Westley