[StBernard] structual engineer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 25 22:19:32 EST 2006

I lived in St. Bernard. Now I'm on the north shore. I'm looking for a
structual engineer that could perhaps look at a property I own in Clearmont
Harbor, MS, right near Waveland. It was a house but now is just a lot with
debris on it that I don't even recognize. I had a hard time finding my lot.
It is near the beach. State Farm has refused to pay me anything for this
house that is totally gone. All that I have left are some large pine trees
that are snapped in half. I have requested mediation through the govenor's
emergency mediation and I would like to have an engineer's opinion or report

to take with me to document that some of this damage most probably was
caused by wind in addition to flood. If anyone knows of an engineer that
would go to Mississippi please let me know. It's about a 35-40 minute drive.

Thanks

Laurie