[StBernard] UNO needs our help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 27 20:25:32 EST 2006

>>>FROM Deborah Keller 01/27/06 9:28 AM >>>

Please see plea below from UNO. If you can temporarily house one or
more faculty members, staff workers, or students under any condiitons,
just follow the instructions at the end of the email. If the Kellers
were not in a trailer, we surely would make an offer to assist for a few
weeks. We know what it's like to count on a FEMA trailer and then it's
not there when it was expected to be.